Breakfast in Bed
Does not breakfast in bed sound romantic? All people like attention and care and breakfast in bed is one of the best ways to show your feelings and love. If you want to surprise your second-half with a pleasant gift and a tasty meal to wake up to, we have gathered a lot of interesting and unusual ideas and recipes for this.
– First of all you should decide what to cook. Of course, it depends on tastes in food of your man/woman.
– Plan ahead of time and do not forget to choose a beautiful tray. It will be great if you decorate it by flowers. All women (sometimes even men) like such little things.
– It goes without saying that sometimes it can be uncomfortable to eat in bed, so choose meals that are easy to eat. Toast, sandwich and such light dishes as omelette with bacon, pancakes, oatmeal with yogurt, different sweet desserts are the best choice.
– Do not forget to pay attention to detail. For example put a beautiful napkin or even a little card where you can write some pleasant words about your feelings towards her/him. Tie the balloon to the tray or if you want more, you can tie a lot of balloons to a bed where your second-half sleeps. But be careful and do not wake her/him up too early. Turn on her/his favorite music. Wake her/him up by a soft kiss and then bring breakfast, which you cooked with love and warmth.
Breakfast in Bed
Make a cup of tasty coffee or tea for her/him. If she/he prefers fresh juice, it would be better if you did it by yourself. Buy her/his favorite fruit and squeeze the juice from it help of with a juicer. If your woman/man likes sweet, you can add a few spoons of sugar or a little bit vanilla.
Now a few recipes for an ideal breakfast in bed.
1. Banana pancakes
These tasty banana pancakes you can cook in just ten minutes! If you want you can add fresh raspberries and strawberries (if you prefer jam – add some jam), nuts or condensed milk to enjoy a low-calorie, but at the same time indulgent breakfast. We have no doubts that your second-half will be happy to begin her/his day with such a tasty dish.
one glass of flour
a glass of milk
sugar – 4 tablespoons
a pinch of salt
Sift flour into a dough bowl, make a recess in the center and add two eggs to it. Then pour half a glass of milk, salt and sugar. Beat in blender until smooth, the dough should be stiff. Pour the second part of the milk and whip the mass with a help of blender again. In a bowl mash the bananas with a fork until they resemble a thick purée. Put the banana mass into the dough and then whip everything in blander again. Stir, add three tablespoons of vegetable oil into the dough, and the pancakes will not be burnt when frying. Fry the pancakes from two sides in a hot frying pan until golden brown.
Breakfast in Bed
2. Cheese and ham souffléd omelette
Surprise your woman by a tasty omelette which she/he has never tried before. It is very easy to cook it, but you can be sure that your woman/man will never forget this stunning taste.
25g Cheddar (or Gruyère – depends on your preferences) cheese, grated
two medium eggs
freshly ground black pepper
1tsp olive oil
1. At first beat the egg yolks and then in another saucepan – the egg whites.
2. With the help of mixer whisk the egg yolks with cheese and then add a pinch of salt and pepper to this mixture.
3. Add whipped egg whites to the first saucepan, mix everything.
4. Heat the oil in a pan and heat the oil in a pan. When you see a golden crust, sprinkle the chopped ham and cover the pan with a lid, turning off the gas stove. One minute and your tasty omelette is ready. If your second-half likes olives, tomatoes or fresh pepper, you can add them in the end. Be creative. If you want to surprise your woman/man, you can draw a smile or write such pleasant phrases “Love you” or “Have a nice day” on a plate with the help of ketchup or mayonnaise.
3. Cannoli Stuffed French Toast
If you want your second-half fall in love with you with renewed vigor, cook these tasty toasts and you can be sure that she/he will reward you with a hundred kisses and hugs.
Cream 2 tsp.
Vanilla extract 1 tsp.
Fruits and berries (depends on your own preferences)
Toast bread 4 slices
1. Preheat the oven to the minimum temperature.
2. In a middle pan whisk eggs, cream and vanilla. Douse toast bread in this mixture.
3. Preheat the frying pan with butter and then fry slices of toast bread till a golden crust and after this put the toasts in the oven to keep them warm.
4. Finished toasts put on warmed plates. Decorate toasts with sliced fruit, honey and cinnamon.
We hope that our tips will help you to surprise your second-half and that she/he will never forget your tasty breakfast in bed. All people love attention and care, so if you want to develop your relationship and feelings, do not forget to pamper your partner by such little things.