Fast food. Is Fast Food Good or Bad?
“I am on a seafood diet. I see food, and I eat it” 🙂
There are many different reasons why so many people all over the world love to eat fast food. It goes without saying that fast food is one of the most popular kinds of foods in all countries. Is fast food good or bad? Here we will try to find out this and understand what advantages and disadvantages fast food can have.
Advantages of fast food
- Saves time. Yes, it does not take a lot of time to buy fast food (sugar soda, burgers, sandwiches, potato free, nuggets, etc.), because it is already ready, or cook it by yourself. Even if you decide to cook something at home, two or three minutes and your dish will be ready.
- fast food is a very cheap food, available to everyone. Even with one dollar in your purse, you can buy something and will not be hungry.
- it is not a secret that there are fast food restaurants and cafes in every city, even in little towns. So if you travel to another country and if you have a modest budget for your trip, you can be absolutely sure that anywhere you will be able to find such fast food restaurants chains like McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, Chicken Hut, Starbucks and it will not be too expensive to eat there.
- the fast food menu offers a good option for people on diet. There are a lot of different salads, dishes from chicken and fish there. This is intended to reduce the fat and cholesterol content.
Disadvantages of fast food
- fast food is rich in fats, salts, artificial substances and oils which increase the risk of cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, a peptic ulcer, and obesity.
- lack of essential nutrients.
- it goes without saying that food has a huge influence on mood. Unfortunately, this kind of food increases the level of stress.
- fast food is lower quality food that is usually caused by a large-scale production process.
Only you choose what to eat. Your health is in your own hands. We cannot say that it is categorically wrong to eat fast food. If you cannot imagine your life without burgers, sandwiches, and potato free, of course, you can eat them, but in moderation – once a month or so and it will not cause much damage to your health. But again, try to diversify your ration by different healthy food, fruit, and vegetables, boiled meat and products which are rich in vitamins. And do not forget to go in for sports, if you want to be healthy and look beautiful. All depends on you and only on you.
How to make the best and the most delicious burger at home?
We prepared for you one very simple but at the same time incredibly delicious recipe of burger with chicken. Pamper yourself and you loved by this yum-yum and you can be sure that you will not be able to forget it’s taste for a long time! Only ten minutes and everything will be ready.
- two chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 120g of flour
- two medium eggs
- one tbsp cooking oil
- hamburger buns
- honey-mustard sauce or mayonnaise
- your own choice of fillings depends on your preferences. We suggest chopped into small pieces onions, pickled cucumbers, fresh tomato and pepper, bacon and cheese.
-season the chicken breasts with a little salt and pepper. If you like spicy food, you can add more spices.
-put the flour into a bowl and season with 1tsp each of salt and pepper or to taste and mix well.
-break two eggs into a separate bowl, lightly whisk them and then dip each chicken piece in the egg draining off any excess before dipping into the mixture with flour.
-heat up oil in a frying pan on a medium to high heat and then add in the chicken pieces.
-fry the chicken on one side for 3 mins then turn over, do the same three times. Wait until the chicken is cooked with no pink in the middle.
-place chicken pieces onto one half of a burger bun, which in advance was smeared with sauce.
-add your filling. Close the burger and enjoy! Bon appetit!