Sexual Attraction. Unusual Fetishes
Every person has something that makes him/her horny. It can be a thing (for example handcuffs or lace underwear) or a process (demonstration of a naked body, buttocks, and genitals; sniffing of panties). Sometimes even such little things like the fragrance of perfume or a sexy voice can turn us on. So what is a sexual fetish? It is the need for an object, body part or material to achieve an elevated state of sexual arousal. Personally, for me, the fetish is a synonym of words “passion” or “weakness”. It would be a huge mistake to say that fetish is something bad or dirty, although of course, all depends on a type of fetish. Some of them are very “inoffensive”: physical attraction to the certain parts of the body (feet, neck or breasts); sexual arousal from latex clothes and etc., but some people have very unusual, strange fetishes and here we will name the most popular and common of them.
- Asphyxiophilia – sexual attraction to suffocation; a form of play with breath control.
- Endytophilia – a desire to have sex in clothes.
- Aquaphilia – excitation because of water or water space (for example sex in a pool, in a shower or in a bath).
- Andromimetophilia – sexual attraction to women who are dressed like men and imitate them; also to transsexuals.
- Celebriphilia – the pathological desire to have sex with a celebrity.
- Fecophile – a sexual arousal from defecation or contemplation of a defecating partner.
- Katoptronophilia – a sexual desire to have sex before a mirror.
- Maiesiophilia – a sexual attraction to pregnant women and childbirth.
- Parthenophilia – a sexual attraction to virgins.
- Raptophilia – a sexual pleasure from the idea of being raped.
- Sadism – sexual satisfaction from the humiliation and torment of others.
- Somnophilia – a sexual attraction to sleeping people and people in a swoon.
- Troilism – sexual satisfaction from watching your sexual partner having sex with another person.
- Voyeurism – sexual attraction to “spying” on people who have sex, naked or undressing.
- Urolagnia – sexual excitement from urine.
What to do if your partner has one of such unusual fetishes? First of all – do not be afraid and try to understand him/her. All people are different and if for you something is strange, it does not mean that everyone thinks so. Be uninhibited, honest and sincere with yourself and with your man/woman. Do not be scared to talk with your second half about sex and about your fantasies. It will bring you closer and help to understand the innermost thoughts and desires of your partner.