What Should Not Be Tolerated by Any Self-Respecting Woman
Recently I got a completely new idea about the acquaintance of a man and a woman. I talked to my friend on Skype while she was getting ready for a date with one man who promised to pick her up at 7 PM. But his treatment surprised me.
When the clock showed 19:15, I asked her if she was going to call him and ask him where he was. She said no. At 19:45 I again asked if she would like to call him. “No,” she said again and continued to talk to me as if nothing had happened. It was really not good treatment from his side.
Around 20:00 she got a call at the door. She asked me to wait. After 30 seconds, she returned and continued to talk to me, as if nothing had happened. In perplexity, I asked her if she was going to go on a date or not. “No,” she said calmly.
“What happened?” I asked her. “I asked him, for whom he takes me, to be late for an hour. I threw his flowers into his face and slammed the door. ” I can say that this treatment was respected by me.
Yes, I admit, it was a bit theatrical and it was too much. I definitely do not advise you to do the same, but at the same time, I admire her. She did not take this attitude as if she or her time were worthless. She does not tolerate the unworthy treatment of a man. And she lets understand it from the very first day.
(Just so you know – that man did not have explanatory explanations, he was just late).
My friend always says: “You must teach a man how to treat you.” And I can’t disagree. Right treatment is a way to good relationships. She teaches men to treat her well from the beginning. And everyone needs to do this.
Do you tolerate bad treatment or disrespectful behavior? Here is a list of things you should not tolerate. It is not exhaustive, but it is a good starting point:
- The relationship is 50:50. He watches everything to make sure that you do (and pay) your share.
- He asks you to pay on a first date, or even on any. Maybe it’s old-fashioned, but it’s one thing when you yourself propose to divide the account, and another – when he tells you that everyone pays for themselves.
- He is late without warning and logical explanations.
- He does not come at all if he promised. And it doesn’t matter that he calls the next day or week.
- He constantly cancels your meetings or transfers them. Are you his backup option or what?
- He’s lying about where he is and with whom.
- He humiliates you with his jokes – about your mental abilities or appearance.
- He flirts or barely stares at other women.
- He does not keep his promises.
- He asks you for money.
- He introduces you as his friend, not the girlfriend.
And many more things. The main thing is how you feel when your man does anything. If this offends you or humiliates you, then no one has the right to say that you are too sensitive. These are your feelings, and they are important. You should not take such treatment.
Know yourself the price, raise it, not tolerating disrespect to yourself. But at the same time remember that it is important to treat people the way you want to be treated.
A Four-Inch-Long Penis Is More Than Adequate