Broccoli, Chicken, and Sun-Dried Tomato Pie
FIRE IT UP! PIZZA
You don’t need a wood-burning pizza oven to get a pie that tastes like it came out of one. Your backyard barbie has the intense heat needed to achieve the perfect pillowy yet crisp crust — and to add flame-broiled taste to the toppings of your choice, like fiber-rich broccoli and sun-dried tomato.
Pizza broccoli. Recipe
BROCCOLI, CHICKEN, AND SUN-DRIED TOMATO PIE
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 12 oz refrigerated pizza dough
- ⅓ cup pizza sauce
- 2 Tbsp oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella, cubed 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan
- 1–2 tsp red pepper flakes
- / Heat grill to medium-high and brush and oil the grates. Grill broccoli until charred, 5 minutes. Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from grill, cool, and slice.
- / Brush and oil the grill grates again. Lightly flour the back of a baking sheet and press room-temperature dough into a 10- to 12-inch circle. Using the baking sheet, slide dough onto the grill. Cook until bottom is crisp, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip and cook another side until golden, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- / Remove dough from grill and top with sauce, broccoli, chicken, sun-dried tomato, cheeses, and red pepper flakes. Return pizza to grill, cover, and cook until cheese is melted, 5 to 7 minutes.
MAKES 4 SERVINGS
Per serving: 338 cal, 14 g fat (5 g sat), 40 g carbs, 3 g sugar, 473 mg sodium, 2 g fiber, 17 g proteinA Four-Inch-Long Penis Is More Than Adequate