Chicken Tarragon Sliders with Shaved Fennel Salad
Recipe for Chicken Sliders
- 2 tbsp olive oil % cup finely diced red onion
- 1 large garlic clove, minced l-l/2 lbs ground chicken
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon Zest of ‘A lemon
- 2 tsp whole-grain mustard ‘A tsp salt Vi tsp pepper
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan over medium-low heat. Add onion and saute for 1 minute, stirring. Add minced garlic and cook for another minute. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add onions to ground chicken in a bowl along with tarragon, lemon zest, mustard, salt, and pepper. Mix well and form 4 small patties.
- Preheat a large griddle or grill and cook each burger for 3 to 4 minutes on each side until cooked through; serve with a multigrain bun, if desired.
PER SERVING (WITHOUT BUN)
Calories: 253, Fat: 16g, Carbs: 7g, Fiber: 1g, Protein: 21g
Mixed Green Salad with Shaved Fennel and Goat Cheese
- 1 medium fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 2 oz goat cheese (optional)
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar Salt and pepper
Mix together fennel, greens, goat cheese, and lemon zest. Top with oil and vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
Calories: 182, Fat: 13g, Carbs: 9g, Fiber: 6g, Protein: 6gA Four-Inch-Long Penis Is More Than Adequate