5 Easy Dinner Recipes
Today we prepared for you five tasty and easy dinner recipes. If you adore pampering your loved ones by something unusual, this article is for you. 🙂
Recipe 1: Bread Rolls (for sandwiches and buns) – dinner recipes for your pleasure
- 1 c. almond flour
- 1 T. xanthan gum
- 2 T. Gluten Free Bisquick
- 1 t. baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 t. oil
- 1 egg white
- 1 whole egg
- 1 t. ACV
- 1 T. warm water
- Place almond flour, baking powder, gum, Bisquick, and salt together.
- In another small bowl, whisk the eggs, oil. (you will add the vinegar and water later)
- Add to flour.
- Then add the apple cider vinegar.
- Now add the water and combine well. Forming into a ball. Dough will feel wet.
- Let the dough sit about 20 minutes. Then work the dough once more. The dough will still feel wetter than a traditional bread dough.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, or until golden on the outside and cooked thoroughly inside.
This bread is quite dense. For some sandwiches you may want to hollow out the bread before adding contents. Also makes a nice crusty bread when put back into the oven later in the week. Elevation and humidity can affect the outcome of this recipe.
Recipe 2: Buttery Garlic Cabbage – one of the most unforgettable dinner recipes
This recipe uses butter. As with any recipe, you can always substitute your own oil or butter alternative. I find Avocado oil is a nice substitute for the butter in this dish.
- ½ medium head white cabbage
- 4-6 tablespoons unsalted real butter and 1 T. Oil
- Salt and lemon pepper to taste
- Core the cabbage and slice it into thin strips.
- Put your oil, butter, salt, and lemon pepper in a cold skillet. Heat to medium heat.
- Add the strips of cabbage. Stir to coat.
- Continue cooking and stirring occasionally until the cabbage is “al dente” or until it is green and tender without being mushy. You should be cooking over medium to high heat. Should take just 3.5 minutes.
Recipe 3: Cauliflower “potato” Pancakes – one of the easiest dinner recipes
You can start from a fresh head of cauliflower or use leftover Mashed Cauliflower Recipe.
- 1 head small cauliflower
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil or real, unsalted butter
- 1 dash salt and dash of pepper to taste
- 1 t. onion powder
- 1 large egg
If you are using leftover Mashed Cauliflower just add onion powder and the egg to your leftover mashed cauliflower.
- Chop cauliflower. Boil until very tender (about 15 minutes or so)
- Drain well. I like to use my hand held masher and mash the cauliflower while in the strainer to get as much of the liquid out that I can.
- Scoop the cauliflower into your bowl and add salt, pepper, and onion powder.
- The addition of the egg should thin out your cauliflower mixture enough to drop into your skillet to make your pancakes. If not, add a tablespoon of water.
- Brown on both sides over medium heat.
Recipe 4: Cauliflower and Vegetables – one of the most delicious dinner recipes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups cauliflower “riced” or diced
- 4 Asparagus spears, chopped
- 2 Scallions chopped
- 2 T. chopped parsley
- Salt and Lemon Pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a large deep skillet, and sauté the carrots and celery until they start to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add in the cauliflower and garlic with 1 T. water. Stir to combine. Stir occasionally and until starting to get tender.
- Add asparagus. Cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add parsley and chopped scallion after removing from heat.
- Stir to coat.
Recipe 5: Chicken Broth – one of the healthiest dinner recipes
Save bones from whole hens. Backbone and from chicken legs, chicken wings, thighs and breasts. A backbone from a whole hen is enough to make broth on its own. For legs and wings from pieces I use a gallon size freezer bag and when it’s about full I make broth. I keep a separate freezer bag in the freezer for beef bones until I have enough to make broth.
Place your bones in a stock pot or crock pot and fill with water. The only other thing I suggest adding is whole cloves of garlic but you can leave those out if you are not a fan of garlic. Not adding other ingredients will give you a wonderful pure broth that is delicious.
Allow to set at a high simmer for about 12 hours. Some of the water will evaporate so be sure you fill up your pot completely and check on occasion. Do not add more water though. Just add enough excess to allow for evaporation. Allow to cool completely, uncovered, before placing in containers for the refrigerator or freezer.
You want to cool uncovered to minimize the possible growth of bacteria. Homemade broth and stock can often times turn to a gelatin when refrigerated. That is collagen and perfectly safe, and in fact, very healthy for you to eat. When you heat that “gelatin” back up, it will return to a liquid broth.
We hope you will like these dinner recipes and that our tips will help you to cook unforgettable dinner for your loved ones. 🙂
“Summer Body Recipes.
My Best Collection of Low Carb, Healthy & Fresh Unprocessed Food Recipes”
By Paula C. HendersonA Four-Inch-Long Penis Is More Than Adequate