Recommendations of Stewardesses
Safety during the flight is…
1. Safety during the flight is the most important thing. It’s hard to believe, but, unfortunately, many passengers like to steal lifejackets from an airplane! They believe that this is a good alternative to magnets and other souvenirs from trips. So, if you see that you do not have a lifejacket under your seat, immediately tell it to the stewardess. Your safety is in your hands, please remember this.
2. An interesting fact is that stewardesses have their own toilet key. This is necessary in case of a dangerous or unforeseen situation. In addition, everyone can easily open the doors from the outside. The mechanism for locking the door is set under the sign “Do not smoke” at the door of the toilet.
3. The next important advice is to ignore conflicts. A typical situation is when your neighbor likes to listen to music loudly and without headphones, or someone speaks very expressively with dirty words. What will you do in this situation? Before you begin to teach this person good manners, count to 10. This simple exercise will calm you down a little. After that, it is better to talk to the stewardess. Explain your position and dissatisfaction, but calmly, without unnecessary negative emotions. Believe, she is a professional, so the stewardess will solve all problems faster and more diplomatically. Thus, you can avoid scandal.
4. Good manners always help you in different situations. This is logical, but please, never, do not pull the stewardess for clothes. Never! This is taboo, and they really do not like it. If you ever feel bad or something happens, do not be lazy, get up from your seat and say what you want. A million percent that no one likes when someone pulls at clothes. This is a bad tone.
5. Listen to safety rules. This is necessary and very important! Many passengers demonstratively show their discontent and unwillingness to listen to this information. Have respect for your own safety and the work of the crew. Take the earphones out of your ear and just listen.
6. How to choose the right tickets? Stewardesses have a few tips! For example, often, all the seats in the bow of the aircraft have more space for legs. In the tail part, on the contrary, it is less. Also, do not sit close to the tail, it shakes more. Do you want to sleep? Take the sit near the window. Do you often go to the toilet? Take the sit near the passage to avoid disturbing anyone.
7. Do you want to sleep well throughout the flight? Tell the stewardess about this. Otherwise, you will be awakened during the service. The passenger paid for food, which means that he must get it, regardless of whether he is sleeping or not.
8. Another one lifehack for the comfortable flight. Be nice and kind with the crew, do not be rude and don’t forget to say «thank you». Stewardesses really appreciate open and sociable people who respect their work. There are many chances that in return for your kindness they will transplant you into the first class or do something else pleasant. Also, do not forget about the tips! This is just as normal as in restaurants and cafes.
9. Try not to drink water on the plane. The water is very dirty! For coffee use the same water as for flushing in the toilet. Mineral water is served only in the first class. Also, never eat rolls during the flight. Seriously, never.
10. Do you like coffee? Therefore, you should know that if you order a cup of fragrant coffee, it is unlikely there will be caffeine. Cabin crew does not need active and energetic passengers. You must fall asleep as soon as possible.A Four-Inch-Long Penis Is More Than Adequate